Thursday, September 15, 2011

[RE] bucket list

“SHIT TO DO BEFORE I KICK IT: -Finish a novel -Live abroad -Live in Seattle -Visit Egypt -Learn an instrument -Fly a plane -Publish a novel “ by Grace Barrie This is something my friends and i were thinking about over summer. We had a lot of hang out sessions where we just conversed about this topic. Things we want to do before we kick the bucket, i have thought about it and found a few things. The number one thing is have a family, i want to have an average happy American family somewhere in the country. A wife and two sons, sounds good to me. This is a main goal of my life, and many other of my peers. Another thing i want to do is fly a plane. A bi-plane or some kind of little plane that i can cruise around. I love driving and this is another form of transportation. I have watched dozens of video’s on YouTube about jet planes, and what really fascinates me is when they break the sound barrier near the ocean. It’s an amazing thing, going so fast the sound barrier is broken. Red bull sponsors many things, like a flying race with planes that have to go through circular rings in a time limit. The g-force that these pilots go through is tremendous. I believe some of the best pilots go through the military to learn and the trick pilots who race for red bull. This is just a very interesting topic i want to be apart of. I will do more parts of this for my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment