Friday, September 23, 2011

[RE] slappin in cars

“Well now that I worked in the Sound equipment that I have at home I began to upgrade the one I have in my car. My car's sound system has nothing done to it, its working with the stock sound system equipped.” Edwin Mora put this as one of his previous status’s. I find it very interesting because i just became friends with Edwin this year, and we have not talked about this. I am also interested in car audio systems. In my car, i replaced my previous blown speakers with some new speakers from Kragen, they were cheap but they definitely sound better than what i had. The front speakers are pretty much the same i had, but i put some DUAL, “brand” speakers in the back that sound alright. And i turned the bass all the way up, which sounds semi-bassy.
             I have done a lot of research though about sub woofers, and tweeters and regular co-axial or component speakers just because i was interested. Videos on YouTube on how to install them, and what is compatible is cool to me. I have a very old Acura legend, and i believe Edwin has a newer Honda civic, so our cars are kind of similar. Before i did anything to my car though, i set-up surround sound in my room and got to know a little bit about stereos and how they connect. It is close to what is in my car, a tuner/stereo and speakers. But the surround sound has a sub. I think it is cool that I'm not the only one with an interest in this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment