Thursday, September 15, 2011

[FP] part 2

My forth and favorite class of all of course is Mr.Sutherlands English, college preparation, and life class. For me, sophomore year English was more than just English, we learned a lot about life. I know my class mates and I really appreciated that class. Blogging will be an excellent way to get across thoughts and ideas and read them as well. I think the currents events post is a great idea because it will keep everyone up on what is happening in the world. My fifth class, I decided to be an aid for Mr.Stein to gain ten credits, so far I have set-up a ps2, surround sound and a big screen television.I like the people in the class so i am not thinking of switching out. At last, my sixth period class, I have yearbook. One of my favorites, a class I was in last year and many of my friends joined this year. It's fun because it's different from regular school classes, we get to make a yearbook. Stuff like interviews and pictures of sports and so much more gets done in that class. I find some some exciting, for example the sports section, we get to go to any games and take pictures and quotes from players and people there. I am glad i have what i have, it would be awesome to get 5th and 6th off like some kids. I am just looking forward to the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment