Friday, October 14, 2011

[FP] trouble in the day part 1



This is my Crucible of a time I got in trouble with my good friend and I didn't know what to do.  In the middle of 8th grade, I was going to the close-up trip meetings every Thursday and I had already paid the the non-refundable check. It was a Tuesday i think, or someday in the middle of my week and after my super fun math class was lunch,when I found out my good found a wallet with 96 dollars in it.  I was really excited because he said we could split the money and leave the wallet in the classroom.  I thought we had won the lottery, I knew it was kind of wrong but my friend wanted to keep the money. As we were walking a teacher saw him holding up the money, he was showing it to me.  The teacher said "Hey, where did you get all that money from?", and he said shockingly that it was his.
            We did not think we would get in trouble, we thought since we found it we could keep it. Then we were showing it off to some friends.  My friend let me hold it for the rest of the day, and I let another friend hold $20. I don’t know why, but I did, and all I wanted to do was spend it on something i didn't need .It was pretty cool to have come up  about $50. I had heard that someone had lost their wallet, so I became scared and decided to turn all of it in after school, after I had thought about it, I knew it was the right thing to do. So my friend who had $20 dollars and I were going to turn in the money after school and say that we found it on the ground.....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment