Friday, October 21, 2011

[fp] Body Building


Muscle Building
In my spare time I have started working out to improve my strength and hopefully build body mass. I have a small set-up in my back-yard with a large set of dumbbells and barbells, a bench and a machine that I have not set up yet. The main reason I want to do this is because I ride dirt bikes, and increased strength will help me in all aspects here. Less fatigue over time and the ability to lift up my bike on the side of a mountain which can be extremely difficult. My bike is suppose to weigh about 220 empty-250 filled with gas and oil, and lifting that on the side of a slippery mountain with fatigue can take a large sum of time and the fun out of it.
The second reason I want to lift weights is because it would be awesome to be ripped. And it helps with most jobs, or any physical jobs, like the ones I attend to pursue in my lifetime, “brick mason + Firefighter”. Also no one fucks with dudes who are hella strong. It just adds a bad-ass factor. I think I am going to start taking a protein powder called cyto-gainer that some friends recommended to me. It is suppose to burn fat and increase body mass which is my main goal. I have heard about proteins that you take 30 minutes before a work out and they make you work out much harder and more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment