Thursday, February 4, 2010

Birthday choices

Well, soon, a month from today is my birthday and i either want to go to an amusement park or paintballing. I can invite 5 friends, and me, so thats 6 in total which is even, so its a good number for an amusement park. Im learning towards six flags because it would be easier for a day trip. I am probably going to go to an amusement park because i think it would be funner. And we would have all day, and also its cheaper. It will still be expensive for six flags, but cheaper than paintballing, by alot for a group.
In march, i will have my license, i just have to pass the drivers test which should be easy enough. I am most likely going to get my neibors early 90's acura sedan, which is a good beginner car. I am just sycked to get a car, it is a manuel, but i can already drive a stick. At the base is where i learned to drive a stick, with my dads favorite car, acually its more of a truck. Its an early 90's vw vanagon truck, with a 4 speed, and like 1 1915cc motor, or something close to that. He bought it about 2 years ago, but raely drives it because it is really hard to find replaceable parts, so if he gets in any kind of accident it would be difficult to get parts. I like driving it, i just need to become smoother with my shifting, i have not drove it in a while though.
I really like cars and trucks and pretty much anything that has to do with off road or street racing. I have looked up and studied alot of stuff about these topics and youtube has been a great help, because no matter what, there is a video about it on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment