Thursday, April 15, 2010

spring break fun

Hey there
During spring break, i went basically no where.I stayed in Alameda and in bay farm. My spring brake wasn't all that great. My car broke down, and i was on bike for most of the break.And even a scooter for sometimes. I did go to a few parties. They were really fun, and at night time so even funner.
My mom went to Tennessee for the whole break because my aunt had a baby and she went up to help out and keep the other kids under control. So for the week it was only my dad, my brother and i. it was a guys week pretty much and we ate a lot of take-out that week. it was okay thou. I cant complain. I actually had kind of a boring break, a few days were wasted and i had some work. I spent a few days at an auction at the base with my dad, and we ended up buying a weight set. I am started to lift now.And the next day we bought another thing. I'm not sure the name of the machine, but it has a pull down bar and a pull down rope thing. It is tall, and i like it so far.
My car went into the clutch for a few reasons. First off, the clutch was slipping really bad. It is a Manuel car and i could literally rev to 4ooo rpms, and it would barely move. You could walk faster. It was all to do with the clutch.The clutch was completely replaced and now driving it again, it feels so much nicer.The car feels very different though, stalled when i was backing out of the shop it was in. When they replace the clutch, I got to see it and it was all worn to hell. It needed a replacement badly. The workers said it was really bad, it that is was slipping when i bought the car, but i never even noticed it. Now it grabs hard, and it feels alot better and safer when i am driving. I was scared to drive to the shop, so it was towed there. Another problem was the oil valve and oil pan gasket went bad, and they were replaced. Because they needed replacement, the car would smell like burnt oil if i drove it over 60, or for a long period of time. One more problem to top all of this off, is that the window on the drivers side, front, the main window wont go down,and i have no way to make it opne replace the contacts, because i think that is why and where the , i need to go inside andproblem is. And the air conditioning wont work, and summer is coming up, the fan wont turn on, and even when it did, the air was not cold,and not super hot either.This Saturday, i am taking it back to the shop, and going to ask the mechanics/my dads friend to look at it, and recharge it with freon.

No comments:

Post a Comment