Friday, December 11, 2009

Better Blogs

Yesterday i was talking with my friend about my blogs and i realized that my blogs werent that good. Chris Maier inspired me to write about something that was more important and interesting to the reader. He has read my past blogs and stated how poorly writtten they were, i just wanted to get enough words but that wont help me and no one wants to read 300 words with no meaning. So i need to write about a good topic that i could write more than one or two blogs about. im going to write about more trips and everywhere ive been out of the Bay area. Im going to start with a short blog about my birthday this year in March.

So Its my birthday and im turning 15 years old and im going to a place that i got to pick out, pismo beach, with my family and family friends which was good because i like going riding with alot of people, and taking rides with the fastest riders is fun. Usally, i dont go out to far unless im with someone else, just in case something acually happens, or if my bike breaksdown, i have a way to go get help.okay, so after the 7 hour drive to get there we didnt get stuck in the sand, we had a truck and 18 ft. flat trailer with all the bikes and quads. It was kinda heavy but not too bad, because the heavier the load, the easier it is to get stuck. so we parked and unloaded and i started to ride around camp and its a beach, so i was riding next to the water to try and pull up saome wheelies, but i wasnt that good at holding a wheelie, i needed more practice. i am going to continue this blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment